Making Ad-Supported VOD Work
This report will review:
– The current level of VOD use by cable and telco IPTV subscribers;
– How advertising-supported broadcast and cable network programming is significantly underrepresented in VOD viewing;
– Why networks and advertisers consider VOD an undesirable advertising platform, including opinions from key industry participants;
– A quantitative look at how free ad-supported VOD could quickly and dramatically grow if operators act to make video-on-demand a better advertising platform;
– The solutions to making VOD effective for advertising supported content (both technology and business issues).
For further information or questions, please contact Laura Allen Phillips.