The Future of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Video Services – Analysis & Forecasts, 2018-2022
TDG predicts that every major TV Network will launch a direct-to-consumer, a la cart streaming service in the next five years. This represents a significant new chapter in how television content is purchased, accessed, and consumed by millions of Americans.
This first-of-its-kind report analyzes and evaluates the different strategies that many of the major TV Networks are using with regards to direct-to-consumer streaming services. As well, author Mike Berkley offers a number of forecasts critical to understanding this space, including:
- Total TV Network DTC subscriptions
- TV Network DTC subscriptions per user household
- Annual growth rate of TV Network DTC subscriptions
- TV Network DTC subscriptions by network brand
- Average sales price of TV Network DTC subscription
- Annual TV Network DTC Revenue
This is the industry’s first extensive analysis & forecast of TV Network direct-to-consumer strategies and thus a must-read for media companies, TV networks, digital video platforms, and technology vendors supporting the video streaming ecosystem.
Get Report Summary
To learn more about the new report, simply complete the form below and we’ll send you a report summary, along with table of contents and list of figures.