The Future of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Video Services – Analysis & Forecasts, 2018-2022
TDG predicts that every major TV Network will launch a direct-to-consumer, a la cart streaming service in the next five years. This represents a significant new chapter in how television content is purchased, accessed, and consumed by millions of Americans.
This first-of-its-kind report analyzes and evaluates the different strategies that many of the major TV Networks are using with regards to direct-to-consumer streaming services. As well, author Mike Berkley offers a number of forecasts critical to understanding this space, including:
- Total TV Network DTC subscriptions
- TV Network DTC subscriptions per user household
- Annual growth rate of TV Network DTC subscriptions
- TV Network DTC subscriptions by network brand
- Average sales price of TV Network DTC subscription
- Annual TV Network DTC Revenue
This is the industry’s first extensive analysis & forecast of TV Network direct-to-consumer strategies and thus a must-read for media companies, TV networks, digital video platforms, and technology vendors supporting the video streaming ecosystem.
For more information about this report and its contents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.